When I picked Dane up from school on Monday, I had some news to tell him. (and I had my camera ready as per Angie's suggestion)
"Dane," I began, "I have something cool to tell you..."
"Yeah?" he responds.
"You won the digital piano!"He was in a piano competition this month. In addition to the competition, there was a drawing for one Yamaha Clarinova digital piano and my little guy won. For some reason, he was very determined about his chances to win, despite the negative vibes that parents have to give off about things like this. But win he did!
Happy.
He wanted to get right on the phone and tell his grandparents.
Congrats, Dane!!! Keep up the great piano playing!

4 comments:
what a lucky little boy!
That is so cool! I'm so glad you took pictures. I love his little face.
I am so glad you took pictures! What a great little guy he is and a fantastic student! I am SO glad that he won!
How very, very cool!! That's awesome!! Enjoy!!
Post a Comment