daily quote for your perusal

I'm thinking about books and all that I need/want/long to read.
I'm thinking about New Moon that's happening tomorrow night.
I've been thinking about New York City. I'd sure like to go back.
I've been thinking about birds. Fabric birds. I have 10 all cut out, waiting to be sewn together from this very pattern.
I thinking that a spool of white thread can make you cool.
Back to Black by Amy Winehouse.
Song for a Blue Guitar by Mark Kozelek.
I am thinking about Chocolate. Sometimes my mind goes blank (like pictures in this mosiac tool) and I just feel.
I love books. Yes I do.
I'm wondering where all my small forks have gone.
Oh Ella.
I'm wishing for headphones.
Markus Zusak, definitely.
Love you Bryce!
Dane you are my hero.


Photo Credits

1. http://www.blogger.com/%3Ca%20href= 141: Books. etc., 2. http://www.blogger.com/%3Ca%20href= Pattison, 3. http://www.blogger.com/%3Ca%20href= York - West Side Story, 4. http://www.blogger.com/%3Ca%20href= mobile - work in progress, 5. http://www.blogger.com/%3Ca%20href= & Gray Thread, 6. http://www.blogger.com/%3Ca%20href= know know know, 7. http://www.blogger.com/%3Ca%20href= Kozelek, 8. http://www.blogger.com/%3Ca%20href= Mars bar ad, 9. http://www.blogger.com/%3Ca%20href= Step, 10. http://www.blogger.com/%3Ca%20href= to Ordinary Friends: my books, 11. http://www.blogger.com/%3Ca%20href= Cutlery, 12. http://www.blogger.com/%3Ca%20href= fairy, 13. http://www.blogger.com/%3Ca%20href= la la land with my boyfriend, music, 14. http://www.blogger.com/%3Ca%20href= Book after the Book, after the...., 15. http://www.flickr.com/photos/16879142@N07/2884881331/">Upward>>, 16. IMG_2042http://www.flickr.com/photos/16879142@N07/1799172801/?edited=1">IMG_2042>>

1 comments:

* said...

mmm, fabric birds & New Moon. No fabric birds here (unless I write about 'em) but New Moon on Friday, for sure. Going w/my sister & friends. Can't wait!

Love this post & the picture cube. (Btw, how do you do that?? I've seen it done on so many blogs...)