Not emotionally, no. I'm doing quite well.
No, I'm drowning literally.
I'm having some irritating health and wellness issues that I wouldn't even discuss were bamboo shoots thrust under my fingernails, but I decided that, for starters, I would begin drinking those infamously recommended eight glasses of drinking water daily.
After four days...YIKES! I don't think I've spent so much time with the porcelain throne since I was pregnant with Dane and losing my lunch every two hours. Bring on the health! Can I get some clear skin out of this as well?
Anyway, I suppose it helps for me to go so often as Bryce is still in the middle of potty-training (and still doing excellently, BTW). We lead by example don't we?
I am one water-logged woman.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'll drink to that :) Hope you're doing okay!
I am doing very well.
:) Thanks!
Honey, are you okay? Drinking enough water is one of the best things you can do for yourself! And that's speaking from experience. Your body will adjust and you won't have to go quite as much! Hang in there and don't drown on me!
hahaha. I'm sorry for your health issues. I know how frustrating it can be to have a healthy spirit in an sick body.
Post a Comment