daily quote for your perusal

Bryce's rhetoric is getting pretty entertaining as of late.
I thought I'd share a bit with you from a shopping trip we recently took.

Bryce has a teddy bear that he loves. His name is Sam.

Bryce: Mom, do you know what my bear's favorite club is?

Me: Your bear's favorite club? (not sure I heard him)

Bryce: Yeah (and before I can process another minute, he shouts) Sam's Club! While in Sam's club, he's running around like crazy while I browse. Suddenly...

Bryce: Mom! Worm sanwishes!

Me: Huh?

Bryce: Look! (points at a picture of hot dogs on a grill, spooning each other) Worm sand-wich-es (said slowly for his slow mom)

The kid loves bugs. Worms phase him not. He's always searching for pill bugs, which he's nick-named Rollies. He and Ella have built them extravagant homes, though they can't understand why the bugs wouldn't want to stay.

He's great entertainment. He can tell a good (memorized) joke too.

0 comments: