daily quote for your perusal

So we had a barbeque at Eric's house (this beaut was my dad's b-day present from Eric. The bacon part was to die for. Thanks pig!) Ryan got us started on playing guitar hero.

By the way, who does Bryce look like? This is who. My brother, Ryan.

Ryan is a perpetual good influence.
The battle of the brothers. Ryan won, but Eric played the best. It was a bitter defeat for him.
I cannot play Guitar Hero. Someone gimme a karaoke machine.
Dane had fun strumming away.
Eric, Stephanie, me and my kids, my dad, mom, Ryan and Kyler came and we had a great time and great food. Great grilling from our host, Eric. Thanks, little brother!

4 comments:

Angie said...

I think you have a born rock star on your hands. ;) Come over and play kareoke with me while the kids destroy the house. lol.

rachel said...

I never realized that Ryan and Bryce are TWINS!!

Anisa said...

They do have a microphone that you can get that goes with guitar hero... drums too. Brenner and Joren love to play it with Sam.

Seegmiller Six said...

I'm with you - I'd rather sing or kareoke than guitar hero - maybe that's because I'm not very good at it either. :) looks like it was fun.(when can he come cook for me?:)