daily quote for your perusal

When does 10 times 2 equal infinity? When you add the third element of the Savior.


Ten Ten Ten

Ten years with this man
On a hot August day, Friday the 13th actually, we stepped into this place

And became this
Forever

Now we are this

Forever.

6 comments:

Brooke said...

Wow, 10 years! What a great family you've got.

Anonymous said...

In some ways ten years has gone by so quickly and yet in other ways it timeless. I can remember life before we married, but I can't imagine living my life in any other way, than the way it is today, with you.
Love you! Cam

Angie said...

I'm glad you did it exactly the way you did it and that it included moving into my neighborhood! Congrats on 10 years together!!

Seegmiller Six said...

congrats on such a great family and ten great years!

Chad and Kristen said...

Congratulations!!!!

Anisa said...

Happy Anniversary.