daily quote for your perusal

I'm so thrilled for my old ward-acquaintance Bree Dispain because her book, The Dark Divine, is being published.I'm excited that her work is bearing fruit. Even better? It's fruit I can read!
Anyway, she's having a contest on her site right now where you can win one of these three prizes:

1. A pedicure kit complete with my new THE DARK DIVINE nail polish! + An autographed ARC of THE DARK DIVINE + $15 gift card to Barnes & Noble.

2. Signed copy of MY BIG NOSE AND OTHER NATURAL DISASTERS by Sydney Salter + Signed copy of LIFE IN THE PIT by Kristen Landon

3. A $30 gift card to Barnes & Noble

Exciting stuff! I can't believe she has nail polish that matches the book. How fun is that?!

Click here to go to Read Bree to jump through a few hoops to enter this awesome contest!

0 comments: