daily quote for your perusal

If I give into my cravings for Chinese food, I'm in danger of destroying our budget, but crave it I do.
Does anyone out there have a good home chinese recipe or several recipes for that matter that could help me out?
I've perfected my egg drop soup, but I'm ready for more!!!

5 comments:

Angie said...

I do have the perfect recipe if you dig sweet and sour chicken! I'll send it your way.

Angie said...

http://angiemaynesrecipes.blogspot.com/search/label/chinese

Also-this sitehttp://www.whowantsdinner.blogspot.com/ has an orange chicken recipe I've wanted to try, too.

Anonymous said...

These are the best ones I have found so far!

General Tso's Chicken:
http://shaylaskitchen.blogspot.com/2009/07/general-tsos-chicken.html

Ham Fried Rice:
http://shaylaskitchen.blogspot.com/2009/03/fallen-and-ham-fried-rice.html

I have Chinese cravings too!

Chad and Kristen said...

Unfortunately I think I am the only one on the planet that doesn't like Asian food!!! I know I'm crazy!!!!
wish I could help!!!

kellykumquat said...

I have three words for you, my dear, cuz: Yan Can Cook. And so can you! Martin Yan's chinese cookbooks make it easy, seriously and his recipes are approved by my husband who lived in Taiwan and is a bonafide chinese food snob. Call me. I can hook you up.