daily quote for your perusal

what a mom's gotta do:
Aaaaaaaah...welcome back short hair.

11 comments:

Kristen Spencer said...

LOVE IT!!!! So SUPER CUTE!!! and just in time for pictures ;)

Very flattering you look beautiful!!!

The Scott and Camille Neilson Family said...

You look beautiful!

Traci said...

I'm sure that will make like easier. . . I love to have my hair long. .. but I am never sure if keeping it long is worth it. Maybe I'll have it thinned. . . VERY thinned ;-)

Cami said...

Ah, if only I had the problem of thick hair...

* said...

That one sentence says it all.
I love your short hair. i went short (again) after having my 1st daughter. It just seemed easier at the time, although I cried for a season until I got used to it.

ENjoy!!

Anisa said...

It's totally cute!

Angie said...

I KNEW IT!!! (and L-O-V-E it!) I saw you driving away from piano today and saw it. SOOOOOO cute!!

Seegmiller Six said...

very cute! and stylish!

Brooke said...

You look fabulous!! I love it short. Enjoy summer even more now. :)

Laurie Blackett said...

Very Cute!!! I LOVE it!!!

rachel said...

It looks AWESOME!! So many changes a week makes :)