Outside my window... The birds flutter endlessly. The green-filtered sun twinkles through blinds.
I am thinking...gardening, kisses and books.
I am thankful for... a working car with air conditioning.
I am wearing...the world's best uniform: jeans and a t-shirt.
I am creating... literary wonders and tangible tchotchkes, all in my head.
I am going... to be up all night and happy about it.
I am reading... On Writing.
I am hearing... Ah, nothing but those birds.
Around the house... there is work to be done and it's mine to do and on some odd level that makes me happy, too.
One of my favorite things... music.





2 comments:
Oh, what beautiful musings you weave! :) Enjoy your luxury of late nights!! I hope Dane feels better soon :( I was so disappointed- I really want to get together!!
Love your random musings. And wearing the perfect uniform...that's the best.
Enjoy the upcoming 4th of July!
Post a Comment