HA HA HA HA!!! I told Chunk that EXACT same thing today and he laughed me out of the room! Whatever. . . I would trade places with him ANY DAY! (especially being 8 months pregnant! hee hee)
Wouldn't that be nice - getting paid for our services! One can dream. I'm glad you had a nice mothers day- me too. It's nice to see you and your new camera too! :) (what a nice husband you have!)
4 comments:
HA HA HA HA!!! I told Chunk that EXACT same thing today and he laughed me out of the room! Whatever. . . I would trade places with him ANY DAY! (especially being 8 months pregnant! hee hee)
lol! Love Luann! And that sum still wouldn't be enough for what we do. What she doesn't realize is that amount should be per kid. ;)
I think it's more than that!
Wouldn't that be nice - getting paid for our services! One can dream. I'm glad you had a nice mothers day- me too. It's nice to see you and your new camera too! :) (what a nice husband you have!)
Post a Comment