daily quote for your perusal

From one of the kids, in a deep and resonant voice:


"I am the king of the river, the king of the sea, the king of the water..."


...takes a few more bites of lunch...


"I am the king of the spoon and the fork..."


...nibble...nibble...


"I am the king of EVERYTHING!"


Who? Ella.


Singing: "I once was lost, but now I'm found; was BLIND, but now I see!"

Who? Me!
I finally took off one inch or two feet of length off each of our kitchen mini-blinds (length is relative to whether you're talking about the stacked slats or the cords which they hung on)! I'm quite handy when I wanna be.

And Bryce keeps asking "Is that your camera, Mama?"
Yes! It is Bryce!
My sweet and compassionate husband understood that I was really missing my stolen property, my camera and graciously gave me a new one for Mothers' Day! Yay!!!

I was woken up by Dane and Ella this morning with their gifts made at school. Dane's teacher really put a lot together for the kids to do, really special, personal stuff that was very touching. Ella painted a wooden heart which her picture was then pasted on. Very sweet. Brycie drew me a fun scribble that he was so shy and cute telling me about. Everyone was really, really nice all day. It was perfect!
We spent a lovely evening at Cameron's parents house with his parents and his sister's family. The kids and cousins had so much fun together! It was great!



We stopped by my parents' home before heading back home. It was a WONDERful Mothers' Day!

2 comments:

Anisa said...

I'm sooooo glad you got a new camera!

Angie said...

Yay for new cameras! And the royal treatment on mothers' day.