...spring is really here and boy, have the kids noticed!
Oh, Sun, we have missed you terribly. Please come to stay!
Dane, here, finally lost that tooth and was given four quarters in his cute little pouch I made for him. If you look closely, you can kind of see the little gap on the bottom right.
He was very excited. All monies currently being earned are going toward this:
Dane told me on the way home from school on Monday that he wanted a faux hawk. Despite my questioning, I'm still not sure where he got the idea, but at the time I was thrilled that he was ready for a short haircut as he's been on the shaggy side lately.
Now that it's done, I'm not sure that I like it. It's a bit too wild to be honest. You can bet his daddy doesn't approve! Besides, I cannot get it to defy gravity like the girl who cut it in the first place.
Another thing about Dane...he has really been awesome about cleaning up after himself lately...WITHOUT BEING ASKED!!! I'm amazed and beyond grateful. He's getting a lot of praise around here.
Ella has discovered trees and she loves being up in our cedar tree. She's adorable.
She loves writing letters on the small Magna-Doodle right now. She loves learning to read. She got the stitches from her mole removal removed and although I can't say she was brave, she did get over it pretty quick. I did help her pay for a new My Little Pony toy which may have helped a lot.
Bryce is a tease and a mischief maker, but he's also crazy affectionate and adventuresome. He is brave and tough. He has been living it up in his sandbox and loves to push buttons (literally, not figuratively). Cell phones, computer keyboards, cell phones, mouse buttons, dishwasher buttons, remote control buttons. Did I mention cell phone buttons?
Cameron is LOVING his new job and new duties. He's waited a long time for this and totally deserves it. Yay!
It has been a good week. I am so grateful for my friends. Thank you all for being there for me.
Oh and finally, while searching for other images, I stumbled upon this...
Yeah, seriously.
I think this is a bit too much.

6 comments:
I love Danes hair!!! You need to invest (yes it is an investment) in a product called "short-sexy-hair" Hard Up. Jone could probably get you a deal with her hair styling license. It works great, and one bottle would probably last for years because you only have to use such a small amount. My boys love it!!!
Enjoy the sun....it will probably be gone by tomorrow...uggghhhhh!!!
Love ya, Aunt Laurie
Perhaps the proper phrase is: I think this is a "bite" too much :D I am SO grateful for you!! Love ya :)
Your kids are growing up so fast!! Holy Smokes!! And PS I think the Twilight game is hilarious! I promise I would never buy it! (Not unless it had Jacob's picture from New Moon plastered all over it. . . maybe soon. . . ha ha ha)
Love Dane's hair, but I'm sure Cam does not! You have to use hair glue to get it to stick up!
What cuties Bryce and Ella are! Love your kids!
Kids are growing so fast! IT's great to hear what they are up to. And twilight the game - there are just no boundries are there?!
funny thing the twilight games sits in my basement in my neices room, she got it for her birthday...it's still unopened but maybe we will try it out this weekend :)
Post a Comment