Yesterday, Dane came up the stairs crying that Bryce had kicked him in the mouth (I'd cry too!) and that his tooth was loose.
I looked into his mouth.
Not only was his tooth loose, but his permanent tooth was already half grown in, just behind the loose tooth. I showed Dane in the mirror and he said that he was wondering what that thing behind his tooth was. He must have been wondering for a week or two then. As he brushes his teeth himself, I hadn't seen inside his mouth for a while.
Anyway, now we're working on getting that loose tooth really loose. If it were me, my Grandpa Paul would have already yanked it out with his pliers. Dane would have none of that.
I'm silly with excitement. Did any of you feel that way when your baby lost their first tooth? I still remember when that baby tooth came in. *sniff*
In honor of the impending event, I made this little pouch for Dane to put under his pillow.
I looked into his mouth.
Not only was his tooth loose, but his permanent tooth was already half grown in, just behind the loose tooth. I showed Dane in the mirror and he said that he was wondering what that thing behind his tooth was. He must have been wondering for a week or two then. As he brushes his teeth himself, I hadn't seen inside his mouth for a while.

Anyway, now we're working on getting that loose tooth really loose. If it were me, my Grandpa Paul would have already yanked it out with his pliers. Dane would have none of that.
I'm silly with excitement. Did any of you feel that way when your baby lost their first tooth? I still remember when that baby tooth came in. *sniff*

In honor of the impending event, I made this little pouch for Dane to put under his pillow.
It has a little bit of fairy dust on it to help the tooth fairy along.
Oh what a time to not have a camera. So lame. *grumble grumble*

3 comments:
That is so adorable! I wanna make one :) The bag I have for Conner is so sad...and congrats to Dane for the 1st loose tooth. Bryce knew right what to do :D
We went through this last week, I have yet to blog about it. When Hailey told me her tooth was loose, I acted really thrilled for her, then went in my room and cried for an hour.
That's fun! So grown up!
Post a Comment