daily quote for your perusal

I just read a bit in a magazine where the magazine staff was asked to name their favorite comfort foods. The editors were surprised by the varied answers and I thought it'd be interesting to ask the same question...

When I say comfort food, what are at least two things that come to mind?

Leave your answers in the comments section and I'll do a follow-up post on your answers and tell you mine! Great! Now comment!

5 comments:

Angie said...

Chocolate, rolls and bread (homemade or bakery fresh), popcorn (I think I'm the only one that likes that wingers gives you bowls of popcorn while you wait for your food), strawberries, and sometimes a glass of whole milk just makes me feel better. Oh-and ice cream from the carton.

rachel said...

Well things have really changed. Now they would be noodles, Mexican flavor rice a roni, and wheat thins. I live a sad, sad life :)

Anonymous said...

Ice cream always seems to make everything better! With the current crappy weather, I'm really craving french onion soup from Desert Edge-the warm gooey cheese on top mixed with the savory onion broth is amazing!

Anisa said...

Granny's homemade chicken noodle soup.... really anything that granny made.

Cookies, brownies, Amish Friendship bread, sugar, sugar, sugar!

Anonymous said...

Rolls and mashed potatoes