
I have two long lasting snow piles in my front yard due to having a north facing house with very tall trees surrounding it. I have watched these piles with much hope over the past few weeks as they dwindled down to few crysteline sprinkles stuck together by sheer will-power. Yesterday I was particularly sure that they would be gone by today. Yay! As usual, the universe has other plans. It snowed with a vengence last night. I guess it's just God reminding me that He is in charge. Well, I'll try not to care because I'm going to be in Florida soon. Ahhhhhhh... Gulf coast and Mickey Mouse, here I come!

It has been a lot of fun watching Ella blossom into a more mature 4-yr-old as of late. She's such a lovely little thing and is so caring. She's learning about service and compassion. She's getting a better reign on her emotions, learning that being corrected is not the devastating thing that it used to be. She is a daddy's girl when he's
home, but turns around and is just as devoted to me when we're together.
home, but turns around and is just as devoted to me when we're together.
I participated in my first book group last night and had a really great time. It's a small group in my ward and we discussed Orson Scott Card's Sarah (from the Women of Genesis series). Our next book is The Giver by Lois Lowry.
I participated in Facebook for about two weeks. I'm happy to say that I'm a fully-recovered addict and my life is now back to normal after deactivating my account.
Parent-Teacher conferences are tonight. I'm excited to hear about the progress that Dane has made as well as the negative. I get anxious to know how he does while he's away.

I'm giving blood tonight as well. Always fun, eh?
Well, there's some randomness for ya', but at least you know a bit more about the goings on around here and that is why you're here, right?

8 comments:
I was bummed about the snow, too, but am glad it happened on a day when I can just stay home. I have The Giver is you want to borrow it. Enjoy being a donor tonight. :)
Oops. That was me. Forgot to switch users. :)
I'm proud of you...
Why, giving blood of course ;) hehe
Florida, how fun!! I can imagine the book club was great! I hope spring comes soon for everyones sake. We're dying for it here.
We're going to Florida next month! Hope you have a great time!
Your daughter is so cute - love her hair.
I cannot bring myself to try Facebook - there's just only so much I can do, ya know?
If you want to get back to SPC, it's on Flickr now. The link to the Flickr group is in the post you commented on... just request to join & Jeremy will admit you. This month is "Headless", lol.
I'm laughing so hard about the facebook thing! I'm avoiding starting, for fear my children won't be fed for a week. Ella is beautiful. Have fun with your book club!
I so love Florida! We are going to Myrtle Beach next week, woo hoo!
I just found your blog addy over at goodreads.com, feel free to stop by and say hello at my blog as well! :)
Post a Comment