daily quote for your perusal

Since I have Disney on the brain this week, I want to know four things from you:

  1. What is your favorite animated Disney princess film? (I have to put these in two separate categories)

  2. What is your favorite animated Disney film?

  3. What is your favorite non-animated Disney film?

  4. What is your favorite Pixar film?
Me?
  1. Sleeping Beauty

  2. Peter Pan
  3. The Ugly Dachshund
  4. Monsters, Inc.


Cameron:
  1. Beauty and the Beast
  2. Robin Hood
  3. Swiss Family Robinson
  4. Monsters, Inc.

Dane:

  1. Mulan*
  2. Peter Pan
  3. n/a
  4. The Incredibles
Ella:



  1. The Little Mermaid
  2. Dumbo
  3. n/a
  4. Wall-E
Bryce



  1. Pocahontas
  2. The Three Musketeers
  3. n/a
  4. Toy Story 2



I, sadly, have never shown my kids a non-animated Disney film, though they have seen Mary Poppins and Bedknobs and Broomsticks...baby steps.

There is also a Disney poll in the side bar. Click an answer!

*One might not include Mulan in the Princess genre, but I'm just going by all the females included in my daughter's Disney Princess PEZ dispenser collection. :)

5 comments:

Chunk N ME said...

This is EASY! :) The Little Mermaid, The Little Mermaid :), Probably Mary Poppins and Monsters, Inc. :) (can you tell i'm Ariel obsessed? )

CJMsquared+6 said...

1. Sleeping Beauty
2. Hercules
3. Too many to choose one!
4. Toy Story 1 or 2 (Both are great)

Christie Gardiner said...

1. The Little Mermaid (and Cinderella but I saved that for number 4)
2. Cinderella
3. The Parent Trap and The Gnomemobile
4. Finding Nemo


What is your favorite animated Disney princess film? (I have to put these in two separate categories)

What is your favorite animated Disney film?

What is your favorite non-animated Disney film?

What is your favorite Pixar film?

Chad and Kristen said...

Beauty and The Beast
right now, Peter Pan, but we just got Pinocchio tonight so I am sure that will rekindle the feelings I had for that movie when I was younger...
umm...Mary Poppins, Freaky Friday
I have to agree with Monsters Inc.!!!!

Aunt Mandy said...

1. Sleeping Beauty
2. Alice in Wonderland
3. I haven't found one I really like.
4. Toy Story