Lots of pictures...not so many words.
On the plane...
Disney's Magic Kingdom
Meeting the real ArielWe went on the Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin 6 or 7 times.
Aladdin's Flying Carpets were a hit (short lines are always a hit).
Disney's Hollywood Studios
The kids love looking at the maps.
At Pixar Place

On our way to meet Buzz Lightyear and Woody.
Watching one of the parades
Outside the Star Tours ride
This is American Idol...
Back to the Magic Kingdom (another day)
Watching one of the parades
Back to the Magic Kingdom (another day)Playing checkers on Tom Sawyer's Island
Ella loved Cinderella's Castle.
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Where to now, Dane?
On a rain forest trail
Hugging Kenai from Brother Bear
Sunday we visited the Orlando temple
Monday we went to the beach in St. Petersberg.
Dane and I worked on this castle for quite awhile. Moments after this photo, Bryce could wait no longer and he completely destroyed it.
At the Florida Aquarium, a favorite stop of ours in Tampa
We had a great time!

9 comments:
If you could see me right now I would be GREEN....with envy!!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!! I am very jealous...I hope you were able to take advantage of the 3 nights get 4 nights free...I really do think that any Disney vacation is the happiest place on Earth!!!
How fun! Glad you guys had a great time. Aren't you soooo glad to be back home where it snows all the time?! ;)
Did you just happen to find my original wedding ring on the beach in St. Petersburg? Yes, I lost my ring on that beach on our honeymoon. Looks like a great vacation, and a great time of year to go. Glad you had fun!
So much fun! I dream of great vacations...
We still haven't made it out to Disneyworld even though we are big fans. One day.
It looks like you have a lot of scrapbooking to do. We should get together sometime this week.
I love all the pics! So glad you had a great time and so glad you're back :)
The picture of Ella on the plane cracks me up! Looks like you guys had fun.
if you are ever at Disneyland (in CA) let me know. I live close by.
Leona
Post a Comment