daily quote for your perusal

Apparently, Cameron has been sharing too many anecdotes from his youth because Bryce has taken to sharing his own. Although most of his are made up, they begin like this (and I'm not kidding):


When I was a kid...

When I was little...

When I was a little baby...

When I was young...


But today's was so cute-->

"When I was a star...Mommy, when I was a star I went back up into the sky."


It seems like my kids are saying a lot of cute things lately, but may be I'm just listening.

One more thing from Bryce.

He always starts his prayers, "Heavenly Father, bless Jesus to come home..." I guess I just assumed he was talking about the second coming or something like that, but finally one of the other kids asked him what he was talking about or where Jesus should come home to and he said, "Jesus's home is in the TEM-ple!"