daily quote for your perusal

The other day Ella and I were talking about babies in general and she said something about how it would be nice to have a sister. I agreed that in general sisters are very nice and I was glad I had one.

Now the zinger: "Well, Mom, your belly looks like it might be a little bigger..." As if that was all it took. Ella is precious. So precious, that I can forgive her for that comment.

(and just in case you skimmed this way too fast there is no baby on its way to this family)

6 comments:

Angie said...

She's too cute. And for the record, I think you have a tiny belly. :)

CJMsquared+6 said...

Oh my goodness... Thanks for giving me a laugh ! She is too cute!

Anonymous said...

Gotta love the brutal honesty of children!

Cami said...

No one would know either way 'cuz I'm always holding what ever I have in.

Anisa said...

Oh, kids are so sweet. You look no where near pregnant!

rachel said...

A girl can dream, can't she? She must have been so sure that somehow her sister was in there, albeit in miniature form...like a teeny, tiny pretty pony or something :)