Today is my brother Eric's birthday. We got together yesterday for a birthday party for him and oh! it was the Super Bowl, too, so Mom and I discussed crafts and the adult boys watched the game.
Here's the birthday boy and his nieces and nephews.
Dane and Kyler were being goofy.
Some of my favorite people are in this family! Mom and my husband Bryce's mouth stuffed with birthday cake.
I love that picture of him and Ella! How fun you guys got to get together and happen to watch the Super Bowl. I alas, am a football widow and the best thing I got was texts every once in awhile from the men in my life :)
2 comments:
I love that picture of him and Ella! How fun you guys got to get together and happen to watch the Super Bowl. I alas, am a football widow and the best thing I got was texts every once in awhile from the men in my life :)
Thank you Cami :)
Post a Comment