daily quote for your perusal

Since the temple is no longer in seen from my back window (I'm the one who moved, I know) I haven't done my update feature for awhile.


Here is the Oquirrh Mountain Temple.




It's still being constructed as indicated by items littered throughout the parking lot, but the Moroni is atop the steeple and the trees have been planted on the grounds. It is beautiful and is an especially beautiful beacon at night when the inside lights are on.

Other exciting news is the opportunity we in the SL valley have to attend the open house for the Utah Draper Temple next month! We are so excited to take our children inside the House of the Lord and let them see the beauty and feel the spirit of that special place.




1 comments:

CJMsquared+6 said...

I love the temple and am so jealous that you have so many surrounding you. Our closest temple is now five hours and we were about to have one 5 mintues from our home in Gilbert... I know, we are the ones who moved! But I love the beauty that surrounds each temple, inside and out.
PS I like the new look of your blog!