Oh, MAN! Two year olds can really take it out of you, wear you down, drive you crazy and then have you laughing your head off the very next minute.
Bryce is one crazy boy and he makes me wonder if the terrible twos are terrible because the kid takes all of your bad habits and throws them right back at you (not the nose-picking thing, that's not me!). All the impatience, yelling (only twice as loud and 3x as often), dirty looks, whatever...Bryce parrots most things I say and in exactly the same voice. I suppose he's a good gauge for keeping me on the good parent track.
Well, as for that laughing part, you've got to check out this video of my little dancing boy. He hears a funky beat and you can't tear him away from the dance floor. This was taken at Kohl's and I could NOT get him to leave the aisle and come with me! (I know many of you have already been forced to watch this from my cell phone, but here it is anyway)
Be on the look-out for his great head nods and the cool move right at the end! You really have to turn it up to hear the music.
Labels:
Bryce,
motherhood
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Very cool, Bryce. :)
Classic dance moves!
Post a Comment