I'll do Kirsten's tag because I have nothing to blog about...or rather I'm in no mood to come up with my own clever post. Thanks, Kir!

You have to answer the following questions with one word, one word only...
1. Where is your cell phone? Dresser
2. Where is your significant other? Snoring
3. Your hair color? Caramel
4. Your mother? Great
5. Your father? Deep
6. Your favorite thing? books
7. Your dream last night? sleep
8. Your dream/goal? patience
9. The room you're in? echo-y
10. Your hobby? creating

11. Your fear? unpreparedness
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Stronger
13. Where were you last night? bed
14. What you're not? peaceful
15. One of your wish-list items? $$
16. Where you grew up? hickville
17. The last thing you did? write
18. What are you wearing? baggy
19. Your TV? flat
20. Your pet? zip
21. Your computer? lifeline
22. Your mood? anxious
23. Missing someone? no
24. Your car? Minivan
25. Something you're not wearing? ring
26. Favorite store? See's
27. Your summer? what?
28. Love someone? Bryce
29. Your favorite color? black
30. When is the last time you laughed? Morning
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday
Tagging: Angie, Becca, Chelsea, Shayla
Pictures are utterly random and from www.flickr.com

2 comments:
I love your blog :)
Ooooh, you did my tag, even though you didn't even have to! I like this one 'cause it's quick! I feel like you and I are creative kindred spirits. I am creative to the core, although I don't always take the time to create. Did you love Elder Uchtdorf's talk at the RS Broadcast? Loved it. Anyway, because I adore creativity, I feel sometimes that tags are a creative cop-out. Nothing against anyone, it's just an opinion. It also doesn't stop me from doing them. :-)
Post a Comment