daily quote for your perusal

My mom got some good deals (which, basically, is what she does) and treated us (being all her kids, their spouses (2) and the grandkids to lunch and then to a place called Boondocks (just off I-15, near the Bangerter exit). It has an arcade, mini-golf, laser tag, bumper boats, slick track, etc... Anyway, here are the photos of our good time!

Addy and Ella
Dane, Cam, Kyler
Ky and Dane
Bouncing Bryce
Mom, Me & Mandy
Grandpa showing Ella the ropes
Neck and neck around the slick track: Ryan and Ella in red, Nina and Addy in yellow

Eric and air hockey with Dad
Addy and Bryce

Ryan with his game face on...scary

My boys soaked after the bumper boats


The responsible party: my parents

3 comments:

Angie said...

How fun! I've wanted to try Boondocks. Maybe we'll have to go now...

If I'm to tutor you in beading, I guess that means we'll have to get together, huh? :)

CJMsquared+6 said...

How fun!! I love family outings. How nice that you all live close and can do those. Give your mom props for good planning!! Ps Your kids are so darn cute!

Anisa said...

I want your mom to teach me how to get these good deals! My kids (ok, just Brenner... Joren is scared of the fire in the volcano) love boondocks. We have never gone for a whole day because it's too expensive.