daily quote for your perusal

So these in expensive wooden frames (most likely those inexpensive wooden ones that come in the 3-pack at IKEA) duct-taped together to make one huge piece of classy art work. I love this and would've never come up with this on my own.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Cute! I need to get out to Ikea again.

I'm hoping to be overly prepared for SB USA, but we'll see. I'm planning on staying till the cows come home. What I'm hoping is that I can find someone to watch my kids so I can go all morning long, too. :) My mom, aunt, and cousin will be there as well. Is it just you and Anisa coming or do you have a whole group?

Angie said...

I've been once before and had a great time. I'll see what I can work out to come earlier. Do we want to see if we can all sit together or I'll just divide my time between my family and my friends.

Anisa said...

Love the idea! Maybe I could do something like that in my living room... I still need to decorate that room in some way.