Hey, I am part Welsh!
MyHeritage: Celebrity Morph - Geneology - Family history
That was weird
Nice! It's kind of fun, huh?
I love it!! Aren't they so addicting though, I started doing it, to all my family...I apparently look like Jessica Simpson and Chad looks like Josh Grobin....fun!
Cam! I've always thought you looked like Charlize Theron. You should try that one! love ya. kel
I did this with me and Ashley Judd. It worked out really well!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That was weird
Nice! It's kind of fun, huh?
I love it!! Aren't they so addicting though, I started doing it, to all my family...I apparently look like Jessica Simpson and Chad looks like Josh Grobin....fun!
Cam! I've always thought you looked like Charlize Theron. You should try that one! love ya. kel
I did this with me and Ashley Judd. It worked out really well!
Post a Comment