Happy Birthday to a cute little (pardon me) big girl! She's a beauty! I wish you didn't live so far (we never get up to Utah) I would love to get Ella and Rach together to play!
Glad the pizza turned out well. Were you able to relax at all last night? You are welcome to come over for a little r&r. Jeff's gone for the week. (Hence all the late nights)
(I'm pretty sure we tied on layouts done. If I remember the final count it was 12 each.)
6 comments:
What a cutie!!! You got a little preview into the future, of what she will look like as she grows...
Happy Birthday, Ella! Can't believe how big you are!
Yea for Ella- Cami you are taking the celebrity morphing and running with it!! Love it :D
Happy Birthday cute girl!
Happy Birthday to a cute little (pardon me) big girl! She's a beauty! I wish you didn't live so far (we never get up to Utah) I would love to get Ella and Rach together to play!
Happy birthday Ella!
Glad the pizza turned out well. Were you able to relax at all last night? You are welcome to come over for a little r&r. Jeff's gone for the week. (Hence all the late nights)
(I'm pretty sure we tied on layouts done. If I remember the final count it was 12 each.)
Post a Comment