daily quote for your perusal

I have my latest book-on-CD in my scrapbook room and I've been doing some multi-tasking. I have missed scrapbooking...


And now on random, surprisingly related segue, I now present the final song on MTV's Unplugged w/ Nirvana.


My book-on-CD (mentioned above) is called Love is a Mix Tape and in the part I'm in, the author is talking about Kurt Cobain and how he was the only rocker out there writing about being a husband (for good or bad. The author is a young widower). It reminded me of the one Nirvana album, MTV Unplugged in New York, I own. Anyway, this is a powerful Nirvana moment and I love how Kurt looks out at the audience right before the last phrase. Piercing blue eyes. I still remember finding out from my friends Chad and Austin that Cobain had died. Much to all our surprise, I burst into tears. He died 5 months after this performance.

2 comments:

Anisa said...

You're not supposed to scrapbook without me. The top layout is my favorite... love it!

CJMsquared+6 said...

I love you pages... I love looking at other peoples layouts and getting ideas. This may be a dumb question but do you do digital or traditional and scan? They look digital but I couldn't tell. Either way they are great. I agree with Anisa, my favorite is the first!