daily quote for your perusal

Shortly after the alarm went off this morning, my husband curled my into his arms and whispered, "Happy Anniversary" and kissed my cheek. Bless this man 'cuz as my subconscious had been coerced out of hiding several times already that morning (thanks, Dane) I wasn't going to play.

Then those magical words: Happy Anniversary.
Suddenly, I was ready to take on the day and be happy about it, too. I explained to the kids that this was the birthday of my marriage. Ella thought I deserved a party. Although I am tempted to say "yeah, after putting up with that man for 9 years I do deserve a party!" I won't say that, mostly because he's been putting up with me and I am going to try to do good unto him and figure out a nice budget-approved evening for our date tonight.
Until I do, here's my man and I, currently and counting backward.
2008

2007

2006


2005 2004

20032002

2001

2000

Some from the big day: August 13th, 1300 hours

Mt. Timpanogos Temple

7 comments:

rachel said...

Congratulations! I love all the pics and the trip down memory lane :) Have fun tonight!!

Chad and Kristen said...

congrats!!! You two are so cute together!!!

Anisa said...

A lot of prego pics! Congratulations!

Seegmiller Six said...

Congratulations! I remember that day, 9years ago. I was there! :) (Jeff too) and I'm glad Cam married you! What a cute family you have!

Angie said...

Happy Anniversary! Have fun tonight.

Eric said...

I can't believe it's been this long, it seems like only yesterday. I really couldn't have asked for a better brother-in-law.

Chunk N ME said...

I Love your pics!!! Congrats!! :)