daily quote for your perusal

Bryce, it's time for you to get a big boy bed.

You hate being in your crib. You share a room with your big brother who just started school so I'm not going to let you scream.

You don't sleep well in my bed. Last night, after I got you some milk (since you would eat nothing but applesauce for dinner and were hungry) I left you next to Daddy and did this:


At least I accomplished something. Sleep wasn't going to happen.
After I was sure you were asleep, I put you back in your crib and lay there in the dark, begging sleep to come.
I'm tired.

5 comments:

Anisa said...

My truck is sitting in my garage.

Joren stayed in his own bed all night last night! But, don't worry, I still didn't sleep. I should have snuck over to your house to scrapbook with you.

Cami said...

Call me next time. I'm usually up around 2:10 to 3:45 pm
Just waiting on Cam for the transition.

rachel said...

When did you start the digital scrapbooking?

Cami said...

All paper scrapbooking here...and stickers.

Seegmiller Six said...

Ah - transitions - aren't they so much fun! :) I hope that the sleep fairy visits you soon, although your scrapbook page is very beautiful, would you like to do mine too? :)