Here is the latest photo of the Oquirrh Mountain temple.
I haven't done an update since March 10th. It probably just seems like they've only turned the temple yellow, but it's really coming along. The large triangle point to the left is the future steeple. I love the fantastic storm going on behind the structure there.
At night the have the inside lights on and you can easily see it from the Bangerter exit off of I-15. It's very beautiful to see those lights at night.

4 comments:
I love the picture. Imagine how amazing it'll be when the dark clouds are behind a finished white temple.
I'm glad you're taking pictures. I never even thought of doing that. I may have to try and bum some copies off ya.
yellow and grey is a nice combination
this pictures looks very surreal - almost fake - very cool!
They are actually starting to brick or granite it or whatever, but they have started on the back side. There is progress going on!
Post a Comment