She turned out absolutely adorable!! Looks like her reconstructive leg surgery went well. ;) So cute. Sophie's been carrying mine around all day and I bought more fabric to make more. What can I say? I'm in love.
Oh BTW-our next project is purses. :)
Oh come on. The purses can't be harder than the dolls. *wink* Maybe we'll just share my machine though....I'm up for beads. That'll be fun. Maybe it'll be your turn for a little giggle...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
She turned out absolutely adorable!! Looks like her reconstructive leg surgery went well. ;) So cute. Sophie's been carrying mine around all day and I bought more fabric to make more. What can I say? I'm in love.
Oh BTW-our next project is purses. :)
Oh come on. The purses can't be harder than the dolls. *wink* Maybe we'll just share my machine though....
I'm up for beads. That'll be fun. Maybe it'll be your turn for a little giggle...
Post a Comment