It didn't look like it would happen on Tuesday night when Simon Cowell all but named David Archuleta the winner, but David Cook came out triumphant and won the title of American Idol!
Okay, so I don't watch American Idol. I felt the need to watch the finale because of Richard Parkinson's relationship with David Archaletta and the fact that I have personally watched him sing a few times. But that David Cook guy is cute, so I'm glad he won.
5 comments:
i was sooo excited cause i thought the same thing on tuesday night. i liked how simon apologized wednesday night as well. =)
I love when Simon apologizes.
Wow. He is so brave to sing U2. I wouldn't want to mess with legend. He did great!
Cami-I seriously need to know how to upload youtube to my blog.
YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
I KNEW OUR BOY WOULD COME THROUGH!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE your post! :)
Okay, so I don't watch American Idol. I felt the need to watch the finale because of Richard Parkinson's relationship with David Archaletta and the fact that I have personally watched him sing a few times. But that David Cook guy is cute, so I'm glad he won.
Post a Comment