I went to the movies with my dad and Cameron last night. We saw Iron Man. 
It was wonderfully done and was a very cohesive, stand-on-it's-own film.
It had a few fun references to sequel possibilities and at the end had a sequel teaser where Col. Nick Fury (played by Samuel L Jackson) is introduced and the Avengers are mentioned...wait, did I already lose you non-comic book reading people?
Well, Cam went back into the theater to watch the end of the previews (thank you to the movie theater employee who suggested it) and see the trailer.
Dad and I got our popcorn refill and had some fun of our own.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ryan goes to see all of these movies on his own! I'm glad you got to go to a movie with Cam. I don't remember the last time I saw a movie in the theater that wasn't a kids movie.
I'm so glad everyone's posting about this being good, because I really had no desire to see it. We'll have to go now.
I've heard it's really good, too. I'll have to let Jeff take me to it. :)
The doll is super easy and I bet we could get your machine up and running in no time.
Post a Comment