though not for me...for my aunt Jone!
My cousin Brandon returned from serving a mission in the California San Fernando spanish-speaking mission. We welcomed him home on Saturday afternoon at the airport. It was so fun to watch his little sisters. They were beyond excited and just exploded and shot forward on rocket power as soon as they saw Brandon. It was so cool to observe this awesome experience in their lives.
I got to sing a duet with Brandon on Sunday before he spoke and then we spent the rest of the day with family at Jone's house and then at my mom's.
I got some awesome gardening gloves and a hummingbird feeding. By the time the evening had come, I could say it was a good day.

2 comments:
That chokes me up and I don't even know them! So fun!
(Love your new background. darling.)
Cami,
Thanks for putting us on your blog. It was truly the best Mother's Day ever. Thank you again for sharing your talents with us in both word and song. We love you
Jone
Post a Comment