Stephenie Meyer has just been named one of Time Magazines most influential people of 2008.
Click here to read Orson Scott Card's essay.
Good on you, girl!
Don't forget to check out the trailer for Twilight here. (thanks for the
heads-up, Angie)
(This image (l) completely altered by me. Colin Firth does not have fangs and I don't know if he's ever read Twilight)


4 comments:
I read that article the other day. Loved it. Mr. Darcy as a vampire? I think I like that idea.
I love it! You should post it on Flickr or something. Although it seriously freaks me out that he has those teeth.
I have heard of the Twilight books but haven't read any so I basicly don't get it. I love the ones of the kids though! See you tomorrow! XOXOX Mom
WOW! I LOVE THAT PIC!!! Allof the sudden, I'm back in Edward Cullen's camp :) VAmps rock :)
Post a Comment