daily quote for your perusal

I just did and I cannot make myself post it.

I'll just say here that it's been a stressful week, mostly due to my own anxiety of what's "coming up."

I had the joy of teaching preschool this week, but all leading up to it I was stressed out. I was supposed to teach about honesty and parallelograms. It worked out. I even got five cute 3 and 4-yr-olds to say parallelogram. I also re-learned how to spell parallelogram.

Anyway, I made it to Wednesday, which was my goal. No, I didn't think I'd die, just thought someone else might at my hand. (none of the aforementioned preschoolers and no one in particular, honestly)

For now, I am content that half my week is over, that Anisa let Brenner stay longer after preschool to play with Ella and that I am that much closer to a nice date with Cameron on Friday.

And no, compared to the other post, this is not whiny.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

okay....what is "coming up"??? And by the way I love love love your hair! I think it makes you look younger and very sassy! :) :)

Cami said...

Oh, you know...I've got such and such appointment 'coming up' later this week and I'm dreading it.

Anisa said...

They look so cute playing ponies together. They play so good and use their imagination so much... and they don't fight. Probably because Ella is just so sweet!!!