I've been stumped all week on what to write about...I think I'll blather.
But FIRST!
My Bryce can count...to two!
Today, it is the unfunnest day of the month and by that I mean that whole monthly visitor thing...if I say you won't get this if you're a guy, will that help me with my subtle hinting and get me the sympathy I'm asking for?
My husband's first cousin, once removed is here to play. She and Ella are the same age. She is a charming lass and they are having a great time playing (in alternating patterns of about 15 minutes each) dolls and My Little Pony.
After they finish their lunch, we will be making bracelets. And no, since the beads have entered the house we have not stopped making stuff, even I have become interested in making my own jewelry, which is funny because, other than the ring that marks me as Cameron's, I don't wear any. I suppose that'll change.
Dane is on a field trip. Bryce is asleep.
Technically, as it is Thursday this should be my favorite day, but I feel a bit...[enter crass word here].
I watered my house plants as it is also Thirstday.
I may blather later on today.

1 comments:
Bryce is so cute!!! Maybe some day we should just play with our kids instead of trying to shove them in a room so we can scrapbook.
I seriously think Brenner would love making bead necklaces... and Joren would love wearing them. Maybe that needs to be our next craft project!
Post a Comment