I do not like Mondays. I dislike saying good-bye to all the family time we get over the weekend. Since I cannot stop the new week from coming I decided to make a list of what I do look forward to (in no particular order)...
- family home evening

- waking up to birds chirping (since I have to get up anyway...)
- Ella's ballet class
- Bryce's smiling face when nap time is over
- thursdays
- Dane's smiling face when I pick him up from school
- a little time to myself from 8:50 AM to 9:50 AM
- 'date night' each evening with Cam after the kids are in bed

- Dane's playdate w/best friend, Conner
- American Idol
- blog time
- folding laundry (when i get to it, it can be very satisfying)
- scrapbooking (i try to do this once a week)
- reading with my kids
- the hope of all kids sleeping through the night
- family dinner time
- CSI: Miami
- Ella's preschool time (whether it's my turn or not)
- a trip or two to the library


3 comments:
I love mondays! A return to routine. Mind you it's not much of a routine, but it is a routine. The weekends just mess it up and I don't know what is when. (Not sure when I made the switch to looking forward to Mondays instead of Fridays, though.) I do agree with you on Thursdays. I look forward to them. They are my "free" day when not much is scheduled.
I actually kind of like Mondays... I feel like I can kind of get back in the groove.
Sorry, girls...the weekend is my routine. I have never liked to "go back."
Post a Comment