Cameron was making dinner: garlic and orange marinated Catfish, tater crowns (tater tots in a flatter shape) and salad. I was getting something else ready for the kids and I turned around and saw:
A woman would never do this, right? How perfect can you get?!
Well, not so perfect, it turns out. Although the food was very good, VERY VERY good, it was also a meal of mini-disasters: Cam, broiling the fish, set the smoke detector off twice, when he took the tater crowns out of the oven and they seemed pale, he confessed that he didn't know they were supposed to be turned over mid-bake and finally, after handing me the bottle of ranch dressing, I shook it and discovered that the lid wasn't really on. Ranch on my clothes, the table, the floor, the high chair, etc.
Thanks for dinner, Cam!

3 comments:
my husband would do such a thing - if he ever cooked. (we call dinner out jeff cooking - he's such a good cook too :) I'm glad your vacation was fun and I hope Cam's back is feeling better!
I just throw the tater tots on the tray. That's funny. At least he tried to cook...
I love it when my hubby cooks dinner. In fact, he's a much better cook. Isn't it good they were trained somewhere to cook for us occasionally?
Post a Comment