January was a gloomy, GLOOMY month. I don't know that I've ever experienced the winter blues that much before. Thankfully, the month sped by.
The snow is not stopping. Does anyone remember the last time Utah had a winter like this?
I have heard:
- the amount of snow removed in Park City so far would fill a football stadium 50 yards deep.
- the road salt budget for Salt Lake County is spent double over what it alotted, into the 2 millions of dollars
- the snow plows only hit cul-de-sacs if they have time (they haven't had time all winter!)
- this was a bad winter to now have a driveway 4x larger than our la
st one
And yet...I still love the fluffy white stuff.
However, words cannot express how thankful I am that I don't have to go anywhere today!

3 comments:
The snow is beautiful, but does it have to be sooooo cold?
don't we all just love
the fluffy stuff!
--Zul
Wow! Is it Spring!? Did the groundhog see his shadow? lol! I can only hope! I've got a serious case of Cabin Fever going on! :) But maybe now we can pratice the lost art of snow caves. :) hee hee
Post a Comment