Now this is getting boring...posting about the weather again?
Best (or worst) snow storm ever! Well, not ever but I digress.
We woke up yesterday to a major crazy storm and even church was cancelled. Talk about snowed in! We got at least 28 inches.
Since we had already prepared our Sunbeam lesson, we had an opening song and prayer, with Ella conducting, Cameron playing the piano (that we finally moved out of the garage) and Mommy on the lesson (Dane was at Grandma Cindy's and Bryce was already down for his nap). It was really neat. Then Cam and I had a long overdue goal making session, talking about this month and the year to come. It's always good to be on the same page.
After the snow stopped (around 11 AM) Cam braved the outdoors with snow shovel in hand.
Later I went out to check on him and to my great surprise, there were six people in my driveway with shovels, serving our family in a wonderful way. Thank you to the Treadlawn family!

2 comments:
Please don't bring us another snow storm like that one!
I hope you are keeping warm and snuggling up good! WHat a wonderful surprise and service - stuff like that always restores my faith in people!
Post a Comment