I've been tagged again.
Well since a blog is about sharing, here we go again.
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
10 Years Ago: I was serving an LDS mission in the Texas Ft.
Worth mission. I was in a tiny little town in the panhandle of Texas called Borger. Other towns that we visited in the area were Fritch and Skellytown. In Skellytown we met a humble and wonderful gentleman named Sam and he was baptized some months after I left. He loved the Book of Mormon. What a weird place, but great things happen there all the time.
5 Things on my To-Do List today: Update blog, teach Ella's neighborhood co-op preschool, eat lunch, finish one of my books, get Dane from school...there is more...
Snacks I enjoy: Popcorn, Lay's original potato chips, Cam's salsa with tortilla chips, veggies and my mom's ranch dip with cottage cheese mixed in.
Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Set up several of my own businesses that need some capital to get started, have Cam retire early. Get each of our siblings a home of their own as well as our parents. Buy my dad an extra home in Nevada or Alaska (his choice), I'd go to college, hire a maid to do the cleaning I don't get around to doing. I'd get a really great camera, I'd become a photographer. I'd send my kids to wonderful schools. I would get the most wonderful bed that money can buy. I'd get a lot of musical instruments so my kids could easily pick from among them. Hire music teachers. Have two or three more kids. Travel A LOT! ( told Cam my plans and he says I don't get to be in charge. I said it's my $1,000,000,000)
3 of my bad habits: Losing my temper, not exercising, reading (this can be a bad habit, but so is not reading)
5 places I have lived: Spanish Fork, Sacramento, Texas, Orem, South Jordan
1yr into marriage at our Orem apt.
5 jobs I have had: receptionist, customer service phone person,
commissions agent, sunday school teacher (not paid), Mom!
5 things people don't know about me: I would like to have a monk parrot some day, when I was young I pretended to have a pet seal, I collected unicorn figurines when I was young, I deny myself Anne Rice books, and Ben and Jerry's Creme Brulee ice cream is my favorite.
Tag.... I think I'll let this one go...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You really really really lose your temper? For reals? I cannot believe it, but hope it's true because you always seem so calm and joyful about your kids that I would feel much better about my temper issues if it were true...
Of course you perfected the tag by adding pictures! Way to go!
So, birds! You really like birds?
money is over rated!
I love the missionary pics, mine will be home in 78 days or so!
Who knew you wanted a parrot! How fun. Love those old pictures of you.
Post a Comment