Ok, no more scrapbook magazines before bedtime!
Weird dream last night. I was supposed to go to a scrapbooking weekend sponsored by Creating Keepsakes magazine. They call it CKU. Anyway, when you're there you get to go to classes and such and the big draw is that the classes will be taught by scrapbook magazine personalities. Women (usually) whose work has been published a lot and they are a regular contributor to these types of magazines.

Anyway, the dream...I couldn't go to CKU for some reason so Cameron took my place and he had just come home to show me the scrapbook pages that he'd done. They looked OK, but I was concerned that I'd already covered some of the subjects that I had.
Then there's a knock on the door and a woman named Cathy Zielske wants to come in a scrapbook at my house cuz I guess she didn't get in enough scrapbooking at CKU. Anyway, it's all bizarre. Her husband is with her and she hauls in so much scrapbooking stuff and at first I'm excited because it looks like a lot of fun new stuff. Then it gets weird, for while I'm looking something up on my computer for her (desperately trying to impress her, I guess) she and her husband go take a nap in their cramped car, a Rabbit. Then some how I fall asleep and awake to her husband yelling at her about getting home and wondering why they do this scrapbooking stuff cuz she hasn't been making them any money. It was really bizarre. I'm sure a lot of it is my own fault because I read this woman's blog nearly everyday. I admire her style and her music taste, but honestly, it's a bit annoying to have a lengthy dream about someone you don't know and have never met.
Well, Cathy, I think you're awesome, very talented and I do love your blog, but you and Dan need to stay outta my dreams!

3 comments:
Aren't dreams bizarre?? I always wonder what dreams are telling me. I always have that dream where I have a math final in high school, but I didn't ever go to class, and I know I'm going to fail...my psychologist brother-in-law told me it's because at the time, I feel my life is disorganized. I should be having this dream every night.
My most consistent nightmare is that I'm in a musical (seems like it's usually a Sleeping Beauty type story) or a play and I've never read my script and I'm on the next night or in 20 minutes. I seriously wake up panicked!
Don't get me started on dreams... you know how weird they are during a pregnancy.
So, I think that it's because we are desperatly needing to go to some sort of weekend crop. Are there any local weekend crops we can do to tide us over until we get to go to CKU in 2009?
Post a Comment