daily quote for your perusal


I took the kids to the only known (to me) photobooth in Salt Lake County. It's located in the Big K-Mart on 90th S. and approx 1800W. It's not easy cramming me and three kids into a photo booth especially when the 18 month old doesn't want to be there.

That reminds me, Bryce is officially 18 months old now. He's entering those turrible twos early. Hitting his brother and sister for the fun of it. He excells at brandishing weaponry and tormenting the older kids while in the car. He's a crazy bundle of energy and trying to harness said energy (like with a hug) results in screeching feedback. When Bryce does want to hug, however, then you're in for a real treat. It's tight, clingy and wonderful.

2 comments:

Anisa said...

You need to get out more. There are photo booths every where... the mall, the living planet aquarium, etc. My kids always seem to find them.

I think I should keep Joren away from Bryce as much as possible so that he doesn't teach him any more naughty two year old tactics!

Jessica said...

I think 18-24 months and 3 years is way worse than 2! Maybe he'll give you a break in a few months!