Dane is off for the holidays and we were just having lunch. He had what he calls a fish-stick sandwich. This 'sandwich' consists of four fish sticks laid in a tortilla, doused with ketchup and rolled up to be eaten. If this doesn't sound appetizing to you, you are not alone.
Now Dane just asked me why none of us have never tried his invention. Well, I told him that we probably should, though we've tried to reserve the fish sticks for him.
So Ella decided that she'd go ahead and try it herself (BRAVE GIRL!), but didn't really care for it. Well, at least she tried!

3 comments:
Yummy! - Sounds so intising! - I'm glad you guys are safe and sound in your new house! Happy holidays!
Actually, sometimes it's called a fish taco (soft tortilla) but probably minus the ketchup...yummy!
Sallie (Becca's mom!)
She is brave. I will not be trying that... gross Dane!
Post a Comment