What to do? What to do?! You're sick and you're sensing that you've asked Mom and Dad one too many times to play Legos or read Disney's The Little Mermaid. You've been stuck in the house for days, except to visit the Golden Corral for Thanksgiving Dinner. You've watched all the movies you borrowed from the library and Mom won't let you watch them over. You've even taken a NAP! Now what?!
My mom (wonderful woman that she is) had packed up a bag of surprises for my kids to enjoy on the road trip we didn't take and so when my kids (yeah, me too) were at the end of their entertainment rope, I made
up a treasure hunt to help them find the bags of surprises. These bags kept them so happy and I am so grateful. In Ella's bag there was a painting book and thus these pictures. We even let Brycie do one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I still feel bad that you were stuck home, but lucky for you that you had a little traveling kit for the boredom at home.
Post a Comment