My kids have come down with the croup. It's a bad croup. We have had to make the decision NOT to go to my dad's parents for Thanksgiving/Family Reunion/60th Wedding Anniversary. Sadly, I have looked forward to this trip for two solid years and now it's not possible. The decision was the right one for sure. Bryce and Ella are quite miserable, but I sure am missing beloved family members, some that I haven't seen for over 10 years.
Anyway, we're trying to make the best of our circumstances.
Yesterday, we worked hard to make the house glisten with cleanliness. We revamped our whole home selling strategy. We spent time with our kids and each other and have a lot more of this planned.
We're about to head for Golden Corral for our dinner. We're going a little early so hopefully it won't be too busy. We're having a fun family movie night tonight, complete with popcorn and fun treats.
I'm sure Cam will head out on Black Friday tomorrow.
We're even contemplating checking out our new ward on Sunday.
Mostly, we're taking care of little munchkins that can't breathe or sleep very well.
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
I'm grateful to be with people that I love and that love me back.
Labels:
family time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear about your kids being sick and missing your thanksgiving. I'm glad you have each other - sounds like you made it fun anyway! I hope it was! Get better soon! :)
I feel sooooo bad. I'm so sorry that your kids have croupe. I'm feeling a little guilty. Hopefully Cameron surprises you with a digital camera for Christmas, because there were quite a few good deals in the ads. (And you're saving money on gas not driving to Nevada)
The digital camera won't happen, but i changed a setting on yours and it's working a bit better.
WHAT A BUMMER. How was Golden Corral? I worked at the one in Provo on one Thanksgiving. Nightmare is all I have to say.
We went early to Golden Corral and the food was good, the turkey was yummy and my kids loved the desserts. It did get crazy by the time we were leaving.
Post a Comment