daily quote for your perusal

Ella loves to sing. She was very excited about this song and sang it 6 times in a row.

Gordon and Haruyo Wright (neighbors) came over the other night and i could kind of tell that Ella was trying to share her talent. She had her toy microphone with her and I asked if she'd sing "Part of Your World" for them. She did.

The neat thing was, she was really performing. She looked over them on and off throughout (unusual for my shy 3 yr old) and stood up tall, didn't act silly and sang very well. Very evenly and strongly. I can see what's happening here. The only difference between us is she didn't use a spoon.

4 comments:

Seegmiller Six said...

If she's anything like you, she'll be awesome! I have to admit though, sometimes its scary how very like you they can be, isn't it. Rachel, my very independant, loving child - reminds me of...me - very, very much.

Jessica said...

Funny Woody Allen picture (and post).

And I'm sure she's getting that stage presence from somewhere...

Anisa said...

Okay, I've decided Brenner can't marry Ella. We have no musical talent in our family whatsoever!

Cami said...

She'll be crushed.